I got nominated again for another award! This time I got nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award. I want to thank Sharon of In the Thick Of It for the nomination! Be sure to check out her blog for it’s inspirational with each different blog post.
Here are the rules for the Mystery Blogger Award:
- Put the award logo onto your blog List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award
- State three random facts about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choosing
- Share a link to your best post
3 Random Facts About Me
1, I had a chance to hug Sting’s eldest son, Joe Sumner. But that was because my mom egged me on to do it. It was in 2007 during The Police’s reunion tour. After his band played the opening act, his band had an autograph session. He isn’t the only musician I hugged. I have hugged another a famous Japanese rapper before.
2. I can’t eat bananas or avocados because I developed an allergic reaction to them since I was in college. I am so bummed out! I ate bananas like crazy when I was a kid.
3. I am left hand. I mostly use my left hand for most task, except for scissors. Somehow, I was taught to use my right hand to use them. I think because I am left-handed, I still have a hard time telling what is left and what is right. I have to still use my hands to tell me which way is left and which way is right.
Here are my answers to Sharon’s questions:
If you won a million dollars what would you do with it?
I would first pay off any debt. Then, I would invest some in my blog. And then, I would spend some on my dream vacation of visiting a Pacific island while taking a month off of work. And finally, if I have any money left over, I would save it for the future.
If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I really want to visit a tropical island, especially one in the Pacific region. It is interesting that there are a thousand of tiny islands scattered across the broad Pacific Ocean. And each island has its own culture and that is fascinating. I would want to try all aspects of the culture: the food, the language, and the clothing. I would also go to the beaches because I love swimming and tropical settings.
Why did you become a blogger?
I started blogging in 2008 after I received about 100 CDs from Japan. It was an array of CDs from different parts of the world, different genres, and artists that I never heard of before. So, to share the joy of my discoveries of finding unheard music, I first wrote my first blog in 2008 about a Japanese singer. I did write some more but took a break a few months later as I was really busy with school. I came back in 2015 with more contents, more new artists, and live reports about events I attended in Nagoya.
Are you a sweet or salty person?
Sweet. I love anything with sugar, and that is so bad! Unless it is chocolate, I hate bitter tastes. I love a lot of sugar and milk in my coffee. I also like to eat a lot of chocolate or gummies. I also like drink Starbucks Chai Latte and I know that has a ton of sugar!
Would you rather a quiet night-in or a night on the town?
I would like to spend a night in. I am the type of person who doesn’t like a wild night on the town and hates bars and clubs. Now, if it is an intelligent night on the town where I can talk to people about various things and play board games, I would so be there. But, I rather say indoors on the weekend; either playing a game, listening to music, listening to a podcast, reading a blog or a book, or watching a movie.
My Favorite Blog Post
My current favorite is the one I wrote about the musical Starlight Express last summer. I love this musical and I love Electra’s main song “AC/DC”. If you haven’t read it yet, please check it out!
Here are my nominees for The Mystery Blogger Award:
3 Rina Kay
12 Tammy / Midlife Milestones
13 Amanda / Walk a Myelin* My Shoes.
14 Polly’s Pad
Here are my questions:
- Why are you a blogger?
- What is your favorite song? Why?
- I am currently on a book binge. What is your favorite book?
- What is your favorite season?
- What is the most important thing that people should in their lives?